Stitch London Stitch Ups
Stitch London hold Stitch Ups at different venues around London every single week.
What happens at a Stitch Up? We stitch. We chat. We laugh. We eat tasty food. We drink. We craft craft craft.
When? Meetings take place in central London from 6pm till late. Arrive whenever you like.
Where? To find out where we'll be sign up to our newsletter (the only place we put meeting info).
Here's a list of our current venues and a little information about why we love each one.
Fancy being a Stitch London Stitch Up venue? See our venue requirements
For details of our regular weekly meetings join the mailing list.
(We don't publish our regular meeting details on our website)
If you think your establishment has what it takes to be a Stitch London Stitch Up venue please have a look at the requirements below and if you fit the bill contact us.
Stitch London Stitch Up venue requirements:
- Seating and tables for at least 50 people – Yes, we are a stitching group but we're a big one. Seriously.
- Close to a tube station – within 5-10 minutes of a central tube station
- Good lighting
- No loud music – Music is ok but we need to be able to hear each other. We like to talk.
- Drink – Knitting is thirsty work.
- Food (especially cake) – Food isn't essential but we're a hungry bunch and since we meet after work people need to eat. Our stitchers order and pay seperately.
Please note: If there is no food available the option to bring our own snacks and drinks is preferred.
- Knit-friendly staff – Staff who don't mind unexpected rolling balls of yarn, constant laughter and a whirlwind of crafty goodness going on in their venue are greatly appreciated.